ant-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Lenz <>
Subject Re: Fop Task
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 23:52:02 GMT
Hi Jerome,

simplification of what I'm currently using:

   <target name="pdf">
     <path id="fop.classpath">
       <pathelement location="${avalon-framework.jar}"/>
       <pathelement location="${batik.jar}"/>
       <pathelement location="${fop.jar}"/>
       <pathelement location="${jimi.jar}"/>
     <taskdef name="fop"
     <fop fofile="${fop.file}"

You can also use a fileset for input files, AFAICT, any some other not
so obvious stuff that I didn't understand from looking at the code.

BTW, the <fop> Task is *extremely* noisy with debugging/warning/error
output (as is the commandline), and I haven't figured out a good way to
turn the volume down with the Ant task.

Jerome Paul wrote:
> Would it be possible to have examply code showing how to access the fop task
> sent to the list.
> cheers
> Jerome

Christopher Lenz