ant-user mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <dhil...@avaya.com>
Subject comma separated includes??
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 16:56:00 GMT
Anybody know the answer to the below question?  I also have to have a
comma separate list and
doing *.jar is not going to be acceptable for me.
thanks,
Dean

-----Original Message-----
From: Wee, Merrick [mailto:Merrick.Wee@state.mn.us]
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 11:49 AM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: using comma or space seperated list in <include> inside a
<fileset>

Hello,
    I've been trying to use the comma or space sperated list inside an
include tag inside a fileset.  The documentation still states that this is a
feature however it won't
recognize anything once a add more than 1.  Has anyone encountered this?
Does anyone know of a working solution?  Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks

Both work

<fileset dir="${dir.lib}">
    <include name="log4j.jar"/>