ant-user mailing list archives

From "M. Erik Husby" <mhu...@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Subject Re: ? - javadoc with more than one -link
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:00:44 GMT
Have you tried the <link> nested element that is described in the
documentation of the Javadoc task?

Daniel Patrickson wrote:

>Greetings!
>
>I am building three different packages with one javadoc for each one. I will call the
package a, b and c. When genrating javadoc for pagacke a I would like to get links to the
javadoc of packages b and c. This could be acomplished using javadoc.exe directly in the following
manner:

>		javadoc -d ./javadoc -link ../b/javadoc -link ../c/javadoc
>
>Unfortunately this is not possible with the tast <javadoc> since we cannot have
>
>		<javadoc link="../b/javadoc" link="../c/javadoc" <!-- more options --> />
>
>Any suggestions anybody?
>
>Regards!
>/Daniel Patrickson
>
>--

Erik Husby
Group Lead for Software Quality Automation
Whitehead Institute/MIT Center for Genome Research
320 Charles St
Cambridge, MA 02141-2023
mobile: 781.354.6669
office: 617.258.9227