ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Hi
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:20:17 GMT
Are you trying to send the build results?  If so, that looks like all
you need to do (check with the Logger/Listener documentation which is
part of Ant's documentation).

If you're trying to send some other file, then MailLogger is not what
you want.  Use the <mail> task instead (see its docs for details).

	Erik