ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anthony Ikeda" <antho...@intrapower.com.au>
Subject Precompiling a whole site on startup
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 05:37:43 GMT
My current project requires that I put together some functionality that will basically precompile
all our JSP’s to the same state as what you would normally find in the work folder in Tomcat.

I’ve tried running the Ant task <jspc> but when it comes across an error it halts
all processing.

I’ve set the failonerror flag to no/false but this just stops the jspc process and continues
on.

If a file can't be found I just want jspc to go to the next file and try and compile it.

Is there any way to just precompile a whole site and store it in the work folder for startup?

Regards,
Anthony

---