ant-user mailing list archives

From Laurence Mastrorillo <mastr...@medias.cnes.fr>
Subject Re: keeping file permission in warfile
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 08:26:26 GMT
Thanks Martin, but I don't think this is really what I need.
I explain. Here is my target (at least part of it):
 <target name="deploy" depends="clean, compileServlet">
   <war destfile="myapp.war" webxml="metadata/myapp.xml">
  <zipfileset dir="cgi" includes="carte, getpid" prefix="cgi-bin"/>
 </war>
  </target>
The files in src/cgi/ have the good permissions, so no need for chmod
there. But after I extract the war-file, they loose the '+x' permission,
as if 'waring' files resets permissions. Is this the case?
Laurence