ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark E." <>
Subject Automated Nightly Builds...Help
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 21:20:13 GMT

I am new to Ant so I am still very much on the learning curve. I am trying to automate a nightly
build of our application. I need to get the code from Visual Source Safe then fire off the
build.xml I have in place to create the application. The problem is I need some help trying
to put the vssget piece together. I have some information on it but I am still confused.

I am hoping that someone out there has done this and my be able to pass along some example
and tips.

I would appreciate it very much.

Do you Yahoo!?