ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chappell, Simon P" <Simon.Chapp...@landsend.com>
Subject RE: NoClassDefFound trying to run ant
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:49:15 GMT
I haven't tried that. Seems a little "over the top" to install another programming language
so that I can run my Java build system! ;-)

Would it make sense to write a 98/ME specific ant.bat? I'm way rusty on my DOS scripting,
but it might be a useful thing for the project to have and I REALLY want to get ant working
on this box.

Simon