ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chappell, Simon P" <Simon.Chapp...@landsend.com>
Subject RE: NoClassDefFound trying to run ant
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:38:53 GMT
I'm having the same issue on Windows ME (see the post about four emails before yours) and I
tried the same thing and had the same result. It seems to me that 98 and ME have quite the
amount in common. This is a huge issue for me as I build everything in ant these days. I'm
even converting my website over to XML/XSL/XSLT and ant!

Simon