ant-user mailing list archives

From "William E. Kempf" <>
Subject JUnit and bootclasspath
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:26:38 GMT
We've got some JUnit tasks that work fine on Windows, but fail on Linux.
On Linux they complain about not being able to find various classes we've
added to the "pluggable look and feel".  I *believe* the issue can be
found at the following site:  To quote: "The only
problem we encountered during our work on the project occurred because
JDKTM 1.2 is currently unable to load custom look-and-feels from the
CLASSPATH, so look-and-feel classes must be placed on the BOOTCLASSPATH.
This is a bug in JDK 1.2 which Sun is aware of, and which will get fixed
in the upcoming JDK 1.2.2 release."

OK, I don't mind specififying the "bootclasspath" if that will help here,
but how do I go about doing this in an Ant script using a classpath

William E. Kempf

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message