ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, Edward" <>
Subject Weblogic EJBC problems
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 21:16:03 GMT
Ok, I'm really losing my mind on this one.

I'm trying to build toplink enabled EJBs, with no success.  The deployment
descriptors live next to the source for each bean (no meta-inf directory).
When jarred, the *.xml files go into a META-INF directory.  But the ejbc
process errors out.  I really think I've tried everything, so now I'm really

Below is a snippet from the build.xml file, the weblogic*.xml file and the
result of the target:

************* weblogic xml file **************

************* build.xml file ******************
  <target name="entity-beans" depends="61setup">
   <mkdir dir="${ejbs.dir}/entity" />
     <ejbjar srcdir="${build.dir}"
         <include name="**/ejb-jar.xml"/>
         <exclude name="**/weblogic-ejb-jar.xml"/>
       <weblogic destdir="${ejbs.dir}/entity" newCMP="true">
          <classpath refid="build.classpath"/>
     <dtd publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans
     <dtd publicId="-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 5.1.0 EJB//EN"

[ejbc] ERROR: Error from ejbc: In EJB Attachment, the persistence-use
element was not specified or could not be assoc
iated with a corresponding persistence-type element for a CMP entity bean in
the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml descriptor file.