ant-user mailing list archives

Subject RE: nohup not working with ant
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:51:30 GMT
We've seen similar problems when the Java processes are started using secure shell - may be
a red herring?

For more information on HBOS Treasury Services, please visit

Or for details of our online FX & Deposit services, please go to

HBOS Treasury Services plc is part of the HBOS Group, which also includes Halifax plc and
Bank of Scotland.
Registered Office: 33 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1HZ. Registered No. 2692890. Registered
in England.
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee
only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message
is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to
leaving the HBOS Treasury Services plc network. HBOS Treasury Services plc will not be liable
for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents
of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.

HBOS Treasury Services plc reserves the right to monitor and record e-mail messages sent to
and from this address for the purposes of investigating or detecting any unauthorised use
of its system and ensuring its effective operation.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message