ant-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Grier <rwgr...@ryangrier.com>
Subject RE: New Ant Task
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 02:59:11 GMT
It is basically another option. In Linux, you can choose your Window
Manager. Choices are a good thing.

I wrote it for a specific function for me, and I thought other people
may enjoy it. It's a very simple example of the power behind Ant. It can
be used as an example to show people how to write their own tasks.

I just thought I would give a little back to the community.

Ryan