ant-user mailing list archives

From Jerome Paul <jerome.p...@ephox.com>
Subject Absolute paths in XML documents
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 00:05:27 GMT
Hi,
  I'm doing style conversions of xml documents and I've got an xml document
that references other xml documents.  Eg there's another xml document for
each chapter here's an example below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.0/docbookx.dtd" [
<!ENTITY bookinfo SYSTEM "file:bookinfo.xml">
]>
<book>
  <title> blah blah blah</title>
	&bookinfo;
</book>

My problem is that I have to change bookinfo.xml to file:d/xml/bookinfo.xml
so that ant can find the file.  Is there a way to have ant find this file
without using absolute pathnames? I'd like to be able to open up this file
on other computers where an absolute path wouldn't be valid.

any sugestions?

cheers
Jerome