ant-user mailing list archives

From "Roman Rytov" <>
Subject RE: Running Ant from JSP (servlet)
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:27:06 GMT
It seems to me I missed something.

I have several build files I run from bat files or a schedular runs
them. There are built-in targets for getting source, chaging version
numbers, deploying, notification and so on. I need nothing except for a
way to run those scripts from a web interface. What does anthill give me
in my situation? Only web access? I see nothing really useful in the
list you presented. Do I miss something?

Or for details of our online FX & Deposit services, please go to

HBOS Treasury Services plc is part of the HBOS Group, which also
includes Halifax plc and Bank of Scotland.
Registered Office: 33 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1HZ. Registered No.
2692890. Registered in England.
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in
error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have
been scanned for viruses prior to leaving the HBOS Treasury Services plc
network. HBOS Treasury Services plc will not be liable for direct,
special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of
the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any
virus being passed on.

HBOS Treasury Services plc reserves the right to monitor and record
e-mail messages sent to and from this address for the purposes of
investigating or detecting any unauthorised use of its system and
ensuring its effective operation.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>