ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Murray" <brian.c.mur...@vanderbilt.edu>
Subject RE: How to get paths with forward slashes
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:55:14 GMT
Naresh,

Monday, January 27, 2003, 10:52:53 AM, you wrote:

NB> Well, I am using Ant's Copy task with a filterset to generate my
NB> log4j.xml. The file is correctly generated with the following line
NB> to specify the log file:

NB>     <param name="File" value="C:\MyProject\log\test.log"/>

This may be so obvious that you've already tried it, but have you
tried using double backslashes?  In other words:

     <param name="File" value="C:\\MyProject\\log\\test.log"/>

I don't have log4j configured at the moment so I couldn't test this,
but it has worked for me when using the <exec> task.

Brian Murray
Vanderbilt University