ant-user mailing list archives

From tobr...@transolutions.net (O'brien, Tim)
Subject Ant Core Task Quick Reference
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 18:15:14 GMT
I compiled a simple Ant quick reference from the existing Ant documentation.
I kept on forgetting attribute names, etc...

http://www.discursive.com/articles/2003/01/ant_core_ref.html

There are probably typos, and problems.  If anyone has any suggestions
please send them my way.  I figure that one could probably trim this down to
4 pages by removing some of the less-used tasks and consolidating some of
the repeated task examples.

It would be interesting for someone to do a frequeny analysis of Ant tasks.
Which tasks get used the most, etc?

Since the work is a copy of existing doc I gave credit to all Ant doc
writers at the end.

--------
Tim O'Brien
Transolutions, Inc.