ant-user mailing list archives

From Pascal_Rapica...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Changing directory calling a target
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:06:11 GMT
Hello,

I'm new to Ant, so please excuse me for this basic question.

I have a target A that calls a target B (A and B are in the same file),
 and whereas the target A executes into the directory FOO,
I'd like the target B to be executed into the directory BAR.

I tried to override the basedir (with the value BAR), after setting the
inheritAll property to false, but the overriding is ignored.

How can I do that? I got something working putting the target B
into another file, but I'd like to avoid using this solution which I
found very ugly.

        Thank you

                PaScaL