ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Quirk" <brian.qu...@ams.com>
Subject 'Unable to Load Dependency Analyzer' -- ejbjar task
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:31:23 GMT
Hello -

When I use the dependency attribute of the ejbjar task I receive the
following message:

[javac] Unable to load dependency analyzer:
org.apache.tools.ant.util.depend.bcel.FullAnalyzer

The ANT_HOME\lib directory contains optional.jar and bcel.jar and I'm able
to use other optional tasks (genjar.jar). Am I missing a step in my
configuration? From the documentation it appears as though this should
work.

Any advice is much appreciated.
Brian

Code:
****
      <ejbjar srcdir="${build.dir}"
            descriptordir="metadata"
            destdir="${dist.dir}"
            basejarname="RiserEJB"
            dependency="full">
          <include name="ejb-jar.xml"/>
          <dtd publicID="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise
JavaBeans 1.1//EN"
             location="metadata/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd"/>
      </ejbjar>
****