ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Santos" <>
Subject XDoclet error
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 06:03:53 GMT
Hi again,

I am trying to run a target in a build file that uses the ejbdoclet task
from XDoclet. No matter what I do - change the classpath, JDK version
etc. -, I always get:

[ejbdoclet] Generating Javadoc
[ejbdoclet] Javadoc execution
[ejbdoclet] java.lang.VerifyError: (class: xdoclet/DocletTask$DocletMain,
: start signature: (Lcom/sun/javadoc/RootDoc;)Z) Incompatible object
argument fo
r function call
[ejbdoclet]     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
[ejbdoclet]     at
[ejbdoclet]     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(
[ejbdoclet]     at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(
[ejbdoclet]     at java.lang.Class.getMethod(
[ejbdoclet]     at
[ejbdoclet]     at
[ejbdoclet]     at
[ejbdoclet]     at
[ejbdoclet]     at
[ejbdoclet]     at
[ejbdoclet] javadoc: fatal error
[ejbdoclet] 1 error

I have used XDoclet before and I have never seen this error. I know what a
VerifyError means, but why is it happening? What should I do to fix it?

Michael Nascimento Santos
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform 1.4
Sun Certified Web Component Developer for J2EE
Moderador SouJava -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message