ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Stirling" <>
Subject RE: Style Task problems - no output no error messages.
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:15:56 GMT

Sorry, I just sent a reply to your first post before I noticed this one.
But I would say the same thing -- run the target in the location where you
were with -debug or -verbose and see if you get any exception or stack

Scott Stirling

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message