ant-user mailing list archives

Subject RE: Junitreport -- where is org.apache.xalan.xslt.extensions.Redirect?
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:49:29 GMT
Hello All,

I am trying top get junitreport to work in Ant 1.5.1, but I am getting
ClassNotFound exceptions for the
class.  I have Xalan-J 2.4.1 downloaded and the xalan.jar, xml-apis.jar,
xercesImpl.jar, and xmlParserAPIs.jar are all in my classpath when
I run the task, but it still fails.  Furthermore, I have looked through
all the jar files that come with the xalan 2.4.1 distro (BCEL, bsf,
and can not find a reference to this class.

The error I am getting is this:

Line 134
; Column 74; javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
ception: org.apache.xalan.xslt.extensions.Redirect

My task looks like this:

        <!-- Run the junit reporter -->
        <target name="report" depends="init, build, junit">

                <mkdir dir="${deploy.dir}/${}/test-results"
                <junitreport todir="${test.results}">
                        <fileset dir="${test.results}">
                                <include name="TEST-*.xml"/>

s" format="frames" />

The Ant and Xalan distros are all the precompiled ones -- I did
not build them on my machine.  Would this make a difference?
Does the optional.jar that ships with 1.5.1 assume a different set
of xml libraries?  Anyone know how to get rid of this error?

Any help would be appreciated.

Nathan Cuka

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>