ant-user mailing list archives

From "Khadeeja Ismael" <khjsm...@hotmail.com>
Subject Help!
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:12:25 GMT
I have been following a tutorial to make Apache communicate with Tomcat and
got to the point of installing Ant and and setting the environment
variables. When I type the "%ANT_HOME%"/bin/ant I got the message of buiid
failed, with 3 errors saying that the Java Servlet Package and its classes
don't exist. When I checked the packages in SDK it was true that
Javax/Servlet wasn't there. I have downloaded the class files (not the .java
files)for Servlet package. I'm stuck here. Can somebody please give me some
tips on how to get on from here.
Desperate,
Hajja