ant-user mailing list archives

From Bernd Matzke <Bernd.Mat...@forcont.de>
Subject RE: Integrating rmic with the build
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:05:22 GMT
Hi,
there is no generic way. I scan for a special string in the class-files and
include the files in a known directory. See the example.
I hope, it will help you.
regards
                bernd

  <target name="rmi">
    <rmic base="${pf.path.abs.build}/classes"
          verify="true"
          classpathref="classpath">
      <or>
        <contains text="UnicastRemoteObject"/>
        <filename name=".....  /provider/*.class"/>
      </or>
    </rmic>
  </target>

-----Original Message-----
From: Swapnil Nigam [mailto:swapnil.nigam@wipro.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2002 06:04
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Integrating rmic with the build

Hi,

I am a newbie with ANT. I am trying to use it for the build management in
our project.

I would like to integrate the generation of stubs and skeletons with the
build process. But then I need to compile these (remote) classes
selectively. One way would be to define these directly in build.xml, but I
would like to know that is there a better way of doing it?

Thanks,

Swapnil.