ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Anyone seen this warning?
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:56:04 GMT
You don't have the bcel.jar, which is a dependency of <ejbjar>. It looks
like the tasks still operates, but it cannot for sure perform a full
dependency analysis and/or you have all dependent classes in your classpath,
so reflection-based dependency analysis works.

That's my guess. --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Kuram, Harish [mailto:harish.kuram@capitalone.com]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 2:41 PM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Anyone seen this warning?

I have targets to run ejbc on several jar files but when I run ant it
displays the following warning (error ?)

[ejbjar] Unable to load dependency analyzer:
org.apache.tools.ant.util.depend.bcel.AncestorAnalyzer

I visually checked the jar file that it creates and it looks o.k.
I would like to know what this means.

thanks,
harish