ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject RE: ant for dummies question
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:18:58 GMT
The admittedly tiny problem with this approach is that you are still
scanning the src/c directory... Ideally, you would have a separate 'root'
dir for all languagues / type of sources (src/java, src/cpp, src/xdoc,
etc...). Just an optimization. --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: David McTavish []
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 9:16 AM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: ant for dummies question

we use "src" here, and every other place I've worked. One note, that we do
manage multiple languages as well, and we differentiate between those under
our "src" tree.

 +-- src
     +-- c
     +-- com
     |   |
     +   +-- sandvine
     +-- <other language here>

we use the "com" to differentiate between java and other languages we write
in, and this also allows us to store all of our source code under one tree.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message