ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: ant for dummies question
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:17:02 GMT
#1: I believe Drew was saying Java sources should be in src/java, while
other type of sources, like DTDs be in src/dtd, etc... It's a common pattern
used by many Jakarta projects, and that Maven assumes (not sure on the last
part, although I'm sure it's configurable in some kind of layout
specification for the project).

#2: is a matter of choice. I've personally backed away from using variable
for the layout, since the later is fixed in CVS. I don't see the advantage
of using variable for something that fixed...

--DD