ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Is there a way to include a file?
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 22:06:06 GMT
See the FAQ about XML entity includes. Not ideal but it works (it's also
been discussed on the list before). Seems to be getting closer to have a
real <import> in Ant, but it's not there yet. --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: plynchnlm@netscape.net [mailto:plynchnlm@netscape.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 3:55 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Is there a way to include a file?

Is there a way in ant to include one build file from another?  I am
still pretty new to ant, but it looks like the number of targets in a
build file could potentially get quite large, and I am wondering whether
there is a way to break up the build file into managable pieces.

Thanks in advance,
  --Paul

--
Paul Lynch