ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: propertyfile increments wrong.
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:50:24 GMT
Ryan,

I did a fair bit of work with <propertyfile> attempting to fix a lot of
issues with it between 1.4.1 and 1.5.  I'm not aware of this problem
(or I would have fixed it :) - could you come up with a test case that
duplicates the issue in a repeatable fashion?  If so, I could probably
fix it easily.

	Erik