ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kuram, Harish" <harish.ku...@capitalone.com>
Subject Anyone seen this warning?
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:41:08 GMT
I have targets to run ejbc on several jar files but when I run ant it
displays the following warning (error ?)

[ejbjar] Unable to load dependency analyzer:
org.apache.tools.ant.util.depend.bcel.AncestorAnalyzer

I visually checked the jar file that it creates and it looks o.k.
I would like to know what this means.

thanks,
harish