ant-user mailing list archives

From "Israel Klein" <israel.kl...@emblaze.com>
Subject creating application.xml file automatically using Ant
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:13:57 GMT
Hello,

Can I use Ant to create the application.xml file located in the ear file?
Right now I am doing it manually which "breaks" the all automatic procedure I have to build
my application ear file. Since the .jar file name and the .war file name change from time
to time since they depend on the version of the application, it is not enough to create the
application.xml file once.

Thanks in advance,

Israel

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **