ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sonnek, Ryan" <Ryan.Son...@bpc.com>
Subject RE: propertyfile increments wrong.
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:12:20 GMT
thank you both for your quick responses!
the incrementing of the build number occurs in my INIT target, and all other
targets depend on this one.  each time i run the build script, init is only
run once.  i wish i could write some kind of test case for this but it
appears to happen erratically, but i'll see if i can recreate it reliably.

<echo message="increment the build counter" />
<propertyfile file="build/build.number">
  <entry  key="build.number" type="int" operation="+" value="1" />
</propertyfile>

#build.number property file.
#Mon Dec 30 10:46:31 CST 2002
project.minor.version=2
build.number=90
project.major.version=0

i've included the script again and my properties file, if anyone else has
any ideas.
Ryan