ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sonnek, Ryan" <Ryan.Son...@bpc.com>
Subject RE: style task InvocationTargetException
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:01:38 GMT
this has been incredibly tough to track down, but i think part of the
problem lies in the checkstyle-frames.xsl.  i've been able to now get the
style task to work with the changelog task, but for translating the
checkstyle, i'm still getting an exception.

the error message points to line 272 of the checkstyle-frames.xsl:
<redirect:write file="{$output.dir}/files/{@name}.html">

why would this line be erroring out?  here's my full target.
    <taskdef name="checkstyle"
     classname="com.puppycrawl.tools.checkstyle.CheckStyleTask"
     classpath="${checkstyle.path}" />

    <checkstyle failOnViolation="false">
      <fileset dir="${project.src}" includes="**/*.java"/>
      <formatter type="xml"
tofile="${project.doc.checkstyle}/checkstyle.xml"/>
    </checkstyle>

    <echo message="convert xml report to html." />
out="${project.doc.checkstyle}/checkstyle.html"
style="${ant.home}/etc/checkstyle-frames.xsl" classpath="${xalan.path}" />

do i need to be setting any other properties for the style task?
Ryan