ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wolfgang Egger" <wolfgang.eg...@beaglesoft.biz>
Subject "terminating" ANT-tasks
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:20:16 GMT
Servus,

I use CruiseControl for my building- and testing-process. CruiseControl
listens at our CVS and if someone is checking in, some ANT-tasks are
started to build and test the System. After that, cruiscontrol is
sending a mail reporting if the build was successfull or not. Than it
sleeps for a while, wake up and looks again for some news in the
repository. For that, all the ANT-tasks must terminate, although the
processes they have startet are still running.

One of the computers that are involved in my testing-system is a
"mirror" of the final-end-user-server. Sometimes the httpd has to be
stoped and started, if an CVS-checkin was made. I have tried to do that,
but the ANT-task is not terminating, when starting the httpd (resin).

Does anyone have any hints or ideas what I have to do, to get resin
started and stopped within ANT and keeping it running, after ANT has
terminated?

Have a nice and peacefully day.

Wolfgang