ant-user mailing list archives

From Craig Ciquera <>
Subject RE: ejbjar Unable to load dependency analyzer: nt.util.depend.bcel.AncestorAnalyzer
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:05:56 GMT
The ejbjar task uses the jakarta-BCEL framework to extract all dependent
classes. This means that, in addition to the classes that are mentioned in
the deployment descriptor, any classes that these depend on are also
automatically included in the jar file.

Download and place the classes in your ANT_HOME/lib directory
-----Original Message-----
From: George Spalding []
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 5:04 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: ejbjar Unable to load dependency analyzer:

Hi, I think mr Roarke, Partha hs got the same problem...

Could it be that you don't have optional.jar
in ant/lib ?
because thats the jar that contains the AncestorAnalyzer class

Roarke- aren't you getting the same problem?
Roarke wrote:
> I think I have resolved
> the exception bit cuz I copied the whole runtime websphere
> over and I think it uses a bunch of files.
> didn't I say that the websphere element uses a buchn of files
Yeah, I thought I told you so...

 --- Glen Cordrey <> wrote: > The ejbjar task
under Ant 1.5.1 reports
> Unable to load dependency analyzer:
> I have in ant/lib (and so on Ant's classpath). What
> else do I need for ejbjar to work?
> The news archives contains other postings on this but I haven't
> seen posted the specifics of what needs
> to be done to make this work.
> Glen Cordrey                  Convera
> voice: (410) 740-8800 x1150