ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Breedveld" <jero...@x-hive.com>
Subject RE: Custom anttask classloader problem
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 09:09:06 GMT
Hi Dominique ,

After creating a properties file defining my custom tasks and importing
this using the resource attribute the problem was solved! Appearantly
the tasks are now all using the same classloader and the loaderef
attribute is not needed.

 | You may also want to create a datatype for your common attributes
 | bootstrap/database/user/password. You'll then need again to
 | use loaderef so
 | that the taskdef and typedef can share the same classloader. --DD

I will look more deeply into the subject of typedefs. A quick glance at
it learned me that they are indeed very usefull for our situation.

Many, many thanks for your help improving our code!

regards,

Jeroen Breedveld

--

X-Hive Corporation