ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: Ant 1.6 and Middlegen interaction problem
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:06:22 GMT
audacious wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have notice a problem with the newer versions of Ant,

As Erik suggested this may be due to a temporary regression introduced into
Ant with regard to case sensitivity of the nested elements. If that is the
cause, can you please try again now as the issue should be fixed.

I'm happy to see you testing the current builds but I hope you know to
expect that these regressions occur from time to time. The bleeding edge and
all that ...

BTW, could you also turn off read receipts for you emails.

Thanks
Conor