ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: Problem with ClassFileSet
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:46:01 GMT
Aaron Kelley wrote:
> I still cannot get the ClassFileSet to work.  I am most likely doing
> something incorrect.  Here is how I am using it:
>
> <delete file="${cvs.package}.jar"/>
>
> <classfileset id="reqClasses" dir="/build/mylib/classes"
> includes="**/*.class">
>     <rootfileset dir="/build/myclient/classes" includes="**/*.class"/>
> </classfileset>

The issue is probably that the rootfileset has a different basedir from the
classfileset - why is that? I can't say what classes are common to the two
dirs. If the classes from build/myclient/classes are not found also in
build/mylib/classes it is likely that you will end up with an empty set.

Conor