ant-user mailing list archives

From Frank-Michael Moser <>
Subject Re: ClassFileSet method of loading classes
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:05:13 GMT
Aaron Kelley wrote:
> MyClass myclass = MyFactory.create(MyClass.class);
> I would think that MyClass should be seen as a dependency (given that
> this line exists in my rootfileset).  So am I using it wrong, or is it
> something else?

When you examine at the bytecode of your (root-)class you will see that

is totally equivalent to

In fact, in bytecode it is coded much more near to the latter form, such
that looking the bytecode can't result in finding any dependencies to

Some time ago, when I started to use an obfuscator, I ran into this
obstacle, too.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message