ant-user mailing list archives

From Maciej Zawadzki <...@urbancode.com>
Subject Re: Classloader problem with Taskdef
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2002 17:34:36 GMT
I may have answered my own question.  I think that it is my task that
needs to set the AntClassloader as the current thread context
classloader, not the taskdef as I previously thought.  For some reason I
though that the classpath used by the taskdef would carry over to the
task, but I guess that is not the case (and that makes sense now :) ).

Thanks,

--Maciej