ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony Dahbura <t...@loudcloud.com>
Subject problem with build file or is there a better way?
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:33:57 GMT
I need to have the classpath for a ant javac to be different based on
the jdk being used.

I tried the following at the top of my build.xml file:
<condition property="jsselibs">
<value="${basedir}/lib/jaas.jar:${basedir}/lib/jnet.jar:${basedir}/lib/jsse.jar"/>

    <and>
      <ant.java.version="1.3" />
    </and>
</condition>

and followed it with another condition for 1.4

<condition property="jsselibs">
<value="${basedir}/lib/stub.jar"/>
    <and>
      <ant.java.version="1.4" />
    </and>
</condition>

I get the following message everytime I try a build with this:
file:/home/tony/devt/build.xml:29: Unexpected element "condition"

The documentation for condition shows this as a valid syntax for this.
Am I doing this right or should I try a different approach?
I have the condition clauses at the top of my build file before my
target definitions.

Thanks,
Tony

--