ant-user mailing list archives

From Tony Dahbura <>
Subject problem with build file or is there a better way?
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:33:57 GMT
I need to have the classpath for a ant javac to be different based on
the jdk being used.

I tried the following at the top of my build.xml file:
<condition property="jsselibs">

      <"1.3" />

and followed it with another condition for 1.4

<condition property="jsselibs">
      <"1.4" />

I get the following message everytime I try a build with this:
file:/home/tony/devt/build.xml:29: Unexpected element "condition"

The documentation for condition shows this as a valid syntax for this.
Am I doing this right or should I try a different approach?
I have the condition clauses at the top of my build file before my
target definitions.

Tony Dahbura