ant-user mailing list archives

From Kyrre Lugg <kyrre.l...@tomra.no>
Subject Scripting with global collection of sub-projects basedirs
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:53:45 GMT
I wish to create a collection of sub-project basedirs (instead of
separate propertiesd). Then I wish to iterate through that collection
and call a specific target of the sub-projects.

The collection should be globally available in the top level build file.

I suppose I must use the script task, but I really do not know where to
start.

How do I create such a collection which is available to the different
targets with scripts inside? How do I refer to the elements in it?

Maybe it is not even possible?

regards,

Kyrre Lugg