ant-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam....@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: ant for dummies question
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:49:12 GMT
Thanks for the replies. Just for the record, there was no src directory
at all mentioned in the original post:

http://www.mail-archive.com/ant-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg15374.html

but it seems obvious that 'src' is the way to go.

As for using a variable for 'src', I often go in and work on existing
projects where other developers are using other IDE's such as jbuilder
and have already created a different directory tree, so in these cases,
being able to put the src directory config in just one place is
advantageous - I won't have to alter my build.xml at all. But I see your
points of view.

Adam