ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [ANT] Where are installation instructions?
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 18:13:47 GMT
My Mac OS X box has ~/.tcshrc with the following:

setenv ANT_HOME "/Users/erik/bin/jakarta-ant"
setenv JAVA_HOME "/usr"

And with ~/bin in my PATH.

In bin I have installed jakarta-ant (the full binary distribution
directory).  Also in bin I've symlinked ~/bin/jakarta-ant/bin/ant to
simply "ant".

I think that sums up my configuration, but I might have missed something.

	Erik