ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Java Development with Ant examples
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:02:32 GMT
Just a quick update...

I've posted an 0.2 release.  A build issue was reported (see
docs/ReleaseNotes.txt for details) and corrected.  The
new release is available at

	http://www.ehatchersolutions.com/downloads/

Also, you will need JUnit 3.8(.1) as I take advantage of the new lack of
required String-arg constructors.  junit.jar should live in
ANT_HOME/lib.  Ant 1.5(.1) is required also.

More serious documentation is forthcoming, I promise!

	Erik

Erik Hatcher wrote:
 > Hesitantly (because I'm afraid of the support issues I'm about to field
 > :)....
 >
 > Here is the much hyped and long awaited sample application that I've
 > mentioned and promised.  It is a trimmed down version of the application
 > Steve and I developed for our Java Development with Ant book.

[...]