ant-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Philippe LEBOEUF <jeanphilippe.lebo...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Ant for non-java apps
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2002 10:38:01 GMT
Hello,

Just to say that the LinuxFromScratch Linux distro is working on a
system that uses XML to describe the distribution.
Many tools are developed, similar to Ant, to build the distro.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/
http://automated.linuxfromscratch.org/

My question is : is there a C/C++ version of Ant available or being
developed or in project ?

Jean-Philippe