ant-user mailing list archives

From "Riffe, Melvin" <melvin.ri...@capitalone.com>
Subject RE: using comma or space seperated list in <include> inside a <fi leset>
Date Thu, 26 Dec 2002 17:21:42 GMT
I believe the documentation refers to the "includes" attribute, not the
"include" element.

however, you can do:

<fileset dir="${dir.lib}">
  <include name="**/*.jar"/>
</fileset>

to include every jar file in ${dir.lib}

HTH

Mel Riffe

-----Original Message-----
From: Wee, Merrick [mailto:Merrick.Wee@state.mn.us]
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 11:49 AM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: using comma or space seperated list in <include> inside a
<fileset>

Hello,
	I've been trying to use the comma or space sperated list inside an
include tag inside a fileset.  The documentation still states that this is a
feature however it won't
recognize anything once a add more than 1.  Has anyone encountered this?
Does anyone know of a working solution?  Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks

Both work

<fileset dir="${dir.lib}">
	<include name="log4j.jar"/>