ant-user mailing list archives

From Les Hartzman <les_hartz...@yahoo.com>
Subject JspC problem - Linux
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2002 17:43:28 GMT
I'm a Linux newbie and I'm having problems diagnosing
an Ant problem.

Under Windows I had an Ant script that included
precompiling JSPs.  When I moved the script to Linux
(Suse 8.1 Pro) and tried to run it, I got an error in
'main', an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.  This is
using Ant 1.5.1.  The non-JSP files compile fine.

I'm slowly starting to go through the source to try
and find the problem, but I suspect its more of a
setup problem.

I've added $ANT_HOME/bin to the PATH.  I'm using JDK
1.4.1_01.  I'm using the tcsh shell, if that matters.

Thanks.

Les

=====