ant-user mailing list archives

From Garrett Smith <javadevm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [ANT] Where are installation instructions?
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 17:55:43 GMT
I should've mentioned that I'm not using windows. I'm using tcsh on Mac OS,
although I have the option of using sh, which is more like bash, I think (any
Linux/Unix people here?).

If I were using windows, I wouldn't know what to do with the stuff below. Does
it go in a source file, et c?

I made a file "start_ant" to set up all the env variables, but I didn't get
that to work.
[Garrett-Smiths-Computer:/bin] garrett% sudo start_ant
Password:
sudo: unable to exec /bin/start_ant: No such file or directory

It's kind of embarassing to have to ask a stupid question like mine. Isn't
there a simple list of instructions, you know, like step 1, 2, 3?

Garrett

--- Keith Hatton <khatton@axiomsystems.com> wrote:
> 1. JAVA_HOME environment variable set e.g. c:\jdk1.3
> 2. JAVA_HOME/bin in PATH
> 3. ANT_HOME environment variable set e.g. c:\ant
> 4. ANT_HOME/bin in PATH

=====
http://dhtmlkitchen.com/
JSP | Servlets | DHTML