ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shankar" <ashub...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: using jspc tag
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 08:48:13 GMT
Hi thanks for the reply.

I am using jboss app. server.  And using ant 1.5.1. Below I am
adding web.xml and build.xml pl. have a look at them.
I manually added serverlet-mapping entry in web.xml.  But I came
to know that in jspc tag we have an attribute which automatically
adds mapping.  I checked in doc. but did not find any attribute as
such.
Can you please help